The Onion Network: Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Wondering about New Age

That's how slow I can be taking my time to react to thoughts on occasion... I think I'm still quite overwhelmed about your experience with past life regression.

Partly because I hadn't realized you had that tight of a connection with nature's people - but of course, how wouldn't you have, that comes with real cultural immersion.
Which leaves me wondering about how come you didn't stay with them and lived more of your life there... I'm sure you had your reasons.

On the other hand, this cycle of a relationship - that's just all very... I don't know, paralyzing in a way, and of course, sad. But where it all leaves me is how many parallel cycles do we have, because we have more than one relationship in a life, and how do we know some others are not equally universal, with different things to work out thru them?

All in all, I'm positive there's more coming your way, this life, than just working out your feeling of not belonging.
Which really does seem to be a common denominator among our kind, those who are unsettled and looking for answers all the time...
We all have felt we do not belong here, in this world, maybe this planet or just this dimension or time... that something is not right... that nobody else seems to understand us... all the Matrix stuff :)
and / or The Celestial Prophecy, according to taste.
There's lots of books about all that, it's not like we're inventing anything.

But then, rightful is the question: where are all the things we have achieved? Any visible result of a change, provoked by the New Age or any other, in fact, towards a... what? Better World? World Peace And Love?

Is there??? Right now it's bloody hard to see any!

No comments:

Ween - Baby Bitch