The Onion Network: Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Goals for the year to come

I've never did this - but people change, don't they.
I have to try, maybe it does work in keeping me focused on where I'm going.

So here's a list of the things and events I want to happen in 2008.

- I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PAY MY TAXES - if I have to choose just one, that's the single most important one, being the biggest concern right now. I could also put it as being financially stable.
- I WANT A PHOTOGRAPHY RELATED JOB
- I WANT TO GO ON A 2-WEEK VISIT TO HUNGARY
- I WOULD LOVE TO GO ON A 3-4 WEEKS LONG BACKPACKING TRIP IN SOUTH AMERICA
- I WANT TO GO UP SKIING IN QUEBEC
- I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFE: QUIT SMOKING, CUT BACK ON THE LEAVES, EAT HEALTHIER, DO MORE EXERCISE
- I WANT TO MOVE TO ANOTHER APARTMENT
- I WANT TO MASTER MY PHOTOSHOP SKILLS AND GET INVOLVED WITH GRAPHIC DESIGN
- I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SMALL SOLO EXHIBITION
- I WANT A SIMPLE AND QUIET DIVORCE
- I WANT TO BE ABLE TO AMPLIFY MY PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT: LENSES, FLASH, ACCESSORIES

No comments:

Ween - Baby Bitch