The Onion Network: Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weary days

it was one of those weary days again when life is making me face an obstacle and i'm still just banging my head on it.
i went just to fetch my car from the 'Shwa, sneak it home.
and once i was there, why not finish some unfinished jobs.
but i made sure everybody knows that i'm so out of there.
then it changed to looking like it would be worth to come back tomorrow and actually make some money... sounded like good news.

and then, what do i do? i get busted by the safety (the serious guys) for not wearing a hard hat and not having the proper rope and the ladder being all unsafe...
he's talking to the other guys down there while i'm up on the roof, i just catch a couple of words.
i want to finish it quick. one of the dudes says 'I think you should come down'.
OK, I do, and as the blue hat turns his back on me, i just walk behind the house, to the coffee truck on the other side, borrow the coffee dude's hat, walk back to my car in a circle, see that the folks are in the house, so i just get in my car and drive...
two hours later the siding guys tell me that the safety inspector was actually talking to me when i walked away, but he just kind of laughed at me and started busting everybody else's ass.
that's too bad... but it looks like I was lucky after all.
they fined two tapers plus the super, which is a blow, so I guess the guy was over the quota for the day or just in a happy mood, whatever.
a weary, but lucky day - i was this close to being fined on a day i didn't even make a cent but spent some instead just to be able to work.

and there it is.
it's as clear a no-go as it gets, and it has been for quite a while now, anybody can see it.
so what do i do?
go there tomorrow again, because the prospect of bringing home some bacon is more enticing than stay home, look for jobs and make 0 cents.


***

Fikusz is acting weirder and weirder - I'm suspicious he's thinking about some pussy :P
but OMG, I don't wanna have him neutered!!!

No comments:

Ween - Baby Bitch